Work the line with peace of mind with Line Tuff Boots from Heartland Footwear. Designed to resist organic materials and chemicals, not only will you be able to trim the fat in your food processing job, but you’ll trim the worry of slips and falls as well. They are made with flexible, high molecular weight, food-grade PVC alloy, and our Pro-Tuff Polyurethane insoles offer comfort and shock-mitigation for long periods of standing. Complete with a steel shank for arch support and a cool blue color for style points, you’ll be looking good and feeling good.
- Our basic tough and durable everyday slip resistant work boot.
- Durable industrial boot made with our proprietary flexible high molecular weight Title 21 food grade PVC alloy with good resistance to acids, oils greases, chemicals, and animal fats.
- Unique foot bed design, lower toe spring, and leading slip resistance.
- Contoured Pro Tuff PU insole for long hours of comfort and shock mitigation.
- Self-cleaning slip resistant outsole provides superior traction in multiple applications.
- California Prop 65 compliant- Phthalate free.
- Steel Toe Meets ASTM F2413-11
Made in the USA with USA & imported materials
*more than 70% of the materials are sourced from the USA*
All products in the Parallel Economy store are affiliate products. This means paralleleconomies.com makes a small commission when you purchase products from the store. You will not be charged any additional fees, but you will be helping fund our operations to help bring you more Parallel Economy products and services.