This waterproof camo hunting jacket from Blackstock is built for the unexpected. Blackstock lives in the outdoors full time. They know what works and that’s what they make for you. Each garment is personally tested extensively to hold up to vigorous use and anything Mother Nature presents. Blackstock makes the toughest gear for the toughest places. This jacket is just at home on cool fall mornings in the stand or making that final stalk on western big game at high elevation.
- Hybrid 3 Layer Laminate Waterproof Breathable Softshell
- 86% Polyester & 14% Spandex for quiet not binding flexible movements
- Short-Chain Increased Environmentally Friendly Durable Water Repellent (DWR) keeps water beading up on fabric surface
- Temperature Range depending on outdoor humidity and activity levels: -7°F with adequate layering to 50’s°F with no layering.
- Guaranteed Waterproof
- Guaranteed Breathable
- Fully Seam Taped
- Collar cinches separate from hood to allow venting through collar and to protect from the elements
- “Solo Hand” YKK vislon zippers for true one hand gloved operation in field
- “Hood Convert 7 System” Removable hood system for use as hooded jacket or without.
- “3 Way Thru” Power Vent System (Pit zips, no elastic cuffs, 2 way front zipper)
- Weight: Large Jacket – 973 grams
Made in USA