This steel toe boot was built in Portland, OR to withstand anything you throw at it. A moisture-wicking lining keeps you cool, while exceptional abrasion resistance keeps them looking good for the long haul.
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.Web-Tech abrasion technology
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Direct-attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- American Built
- Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Provides exceptional abrasion resistance in high abrasion areas, while offering breathability.
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety Toe
- Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- Metatomical Footbed Design
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 24.6 oz / 697.4 g / 1.5 lbs.
We recommend you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Toe Type: Steel Toe
- Duty Type: Medium Duty
- Water Proof
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
Made in the USA with imported materials
All products in the Parallel Economy store are affiliate products. This means paralleleconomies.com makes a small commission when you purchase products from the store. You will not be charged any additional fees, but you will be helping fund our operations to help bring you more Parallel Economy products and services.