This hiking-inspired work boot was assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon with materials from around the world. A waterproof membrane adds all-weather protection, and the non-slip sole keeps it stable.
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- American Built
- Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Metatomical Footbed Design:
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Weight & Dimensions
Weight: 23.5 oz. / 666.2 g / 1.5 lbs.
We’ve carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
- Toe Type: Soft Toe
- Duty Type: Medium Duty
- Water Proof
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
Made in the USA with imported materials
All products in the Parallel Economy store are affiliate products. This means paralleleconomies.com makes a small commission when you purchase products from the store. You will not be charged any additional fees, but you will be helping fund our operations to help bring you more Parallel Economy products and services.