Welcome to Parallel Economies
As Dan Bongino, Daniel Horowitz and others are saying, we need to develop platforms that are not controlled by people who don’t support conservative values and wish to silence conservative voices. At Parallel Economies, our goal is to highlight businesses that value our rights and others that stand as alternatives to the massive big tech companies.
I've been committed to putting my money where my mouth is for a long time and building a parallel economy for you where you can escape leftist censorship.
Dan BonginoRadio / TV / Podcast Host
The de-civilization leftists are using medical and racial tyranny to destroy our lives. This will not end well unless we find a way to create a parallel society and economy on our own.
Daniel HorowitzSenior Editor of TheBlaze & Host of the Conservative Review Podcast
Parallel Economy News From Around The Web
- Rumble Strengthens Its Immunity To Cancel Culture, Builds Own Ad Network
- Rumble Breaks Company’s Record for Video Consumption & Dan Bongino Reaches 2,000,000 Subscribers
- Donald Trump calls Twitter a Disgrace to Democracy
- Rand Paul quits YouTube, urges followers to join him on Rumble
- Cash From CF Acquisition Stock Could Help Rumble Poach YouTube Viewers
- Cryptocurrency is “a very dangerous thing” says former U.S president Donald Trump
- Dan Bongino: There’s a ‘Real,’ ‘Huge’ Market for Free Speech Platforms
- Turning bystander Americans into an active citizenry against Big Tech censorship
- The American South Will Rise Again (economically)
- Right Responds To Cancel Culture By Building Its Own Infrastructure, And The Left Goes Nuts
- GoFundMe removes page supporting Army sergeant who shot and killed armed Black Lives Matter protester
We need to really build a parallel economy, quickly. We need to begin to do business with one another.